Urgently required – Head of London Desk – Legal Team, Senior Legal Recruiter and Head-hunter position
If you are looking for a job and you have experience in recruitment please send you CV to email@example.com We currently have great opportunity for a senior consultant to work on London’s market. Read below for more details.
Funds Partnership is an international recruitment business with an excellent client base across Europe, due to the strong traction gained with clients abroad we are now able to leverage some extremely high profile business in the UK with a variety of top firms, funds, banks and service providers. We are seeking an experienced UK based recruiter and head-hunter with at least 2-3 years legal recruitment experience to further establish a very warm ‘cold’ London desk. You should also have 2-3 years of other work experience beforehand, ideally in sales.
This is a highly entrepreneurial business with Managing Directors who are heavily involved and able to establish new business quickly. We are keen to meet the person who will support us in building and maintaining some of the best legal and funds names on our books for the London market. This role is perfectly suited to a top recruiter out there who knows how to develop business relationships fast and who recognises the huge potential in working for a smaller, niche player that is growing extremely fast. Funds Partnership is one of a very small number of recruitment firms still happy to consider taking those on with a view to providing shares and ownership to those who have a gift for building their business. Other perks include gym memberships, pension, team holidays and opportunities to open offices abroad/secondments to overseas offices
· Working within an international team in London to leverage new clients for the London market – attending meetings with colleagues in the UK and building new relationships
· Formulating a business-plan with regard to the London market, target companies and relevant target sectors
· Attending conferences, networking, occasionally speaking on panels, building your contact-base
· Staying up to date with market trends, reading industry press, thinking ahead for future needs of clients, understanding the bigger picture, providing due-diligence to clients
· Placing roles between £100-500k, on both contingency and search basis – Partner, Equity Partner, Senior Legal Counsel and so on.
What we are prepared to give you is a solid, unbeatable career path in a welcoming international recruitment business, of which you can eventually own a part through a shared ownership scheme. We are prepared to share some of the best contacts we have built over the years in the business so that you are able to bill effectively in your first year. Any established recruiter who knows how to talk to clients and win business will be a success in this role.
One of the best things about our company is that while having a huge European arm our UK business is quite new – therefore you will find you are unrestricted as to the client accounts you can work with and those you can head-hunt from, until you have established your relationships. A number of top Law Firms who we are already in talks with recognise this as a key factor to our ability to out-deliver our competition and are therefore keen to work with us.
What we expect you to bring is solid knowledge of the UK/London Legal market; key players, sectors of the business, leading industry figures, and a good network. Ideally you have Fund / Asset Management experience but good legal recruiters from other areas of the market will also be carefully considered. We are looking for the right person, not just the right CV.
· 3-6 years experience in sales at least 2-3 years of which should be in a recruitment company, with a solid record of billing, having always been attracted to sales roles from an early age
· You are young, entrepreneurial, self-starter, open-minded, level-headed and mature. You are an energetic person who wants to build something; you are professional who has a purpose in everything that you do.
· You have an ability to fill roles as well as source new business and build on our existing client base.
· You show Integrity while having a sense of urgency.
· Second European language would be advantageous
· Legal background would be advantageous
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for the right candidate. If you are able to expand our client base in London, we plan to hire 1-2 researchers to support you in your work within 6 months.
The successful candidate will enjoy working with the best clients, best international firms and best funds in the business, so she/he must have a passion to deliver.
You should remain natural, be good team player and have sense of humour even on bad days. We are looking for professional talent as well as great person to work with.
As we are a privately-owned business, we remain reasonable on basic salaries of our employees but on top of an excellent commission structure we offer an additional banking-style bonus at the end of the financial year depending on your performance + company performance. For this role, particular bonuses will be applied to the delivery of a stable London desk – although the right person is more motivated by the idea of building a successful desk and having long –term ownership in the company.