2021 November Market Report: Strong hiring demands in the coming year
As an agency, we see 295 new jobs created across the APAC market.
Here are our main findings:
- Institutional Asset Managers are accelerating outsourcing efforts for middle-office and back-office components, particularly for data management solutions.
- Investors’ appetite for private assets gets stronger with strong returns and growing inflows in 2021, strong hiring demand for professionals in private markets are expected.
- Increased regulatory complexities are driving tighter governance, risk and compliance requirements for Hedge funds; fund managers are investing more in data transparency practices and operations.
- ESG-related hirings – increase in demand for Investor Relations professionals to cater to investors’ reporting needs; increase in Fund Raisers’ hirings as more institutions focus on climate funds (energy, infrastructure, carbon, etc)
- Health-Tech firms and start-ups are well-positioned for success coming 2022; with growth in venture capital and private equity funding, this sector expects more hiring demands for investment and operational support.
Get the full infographic here: 2021 November Market Report Infographic
For more explanation about these trends, please reach out to our consultants: